Monday, September 9, 2013

la notte, la notte






When we booked out hotel for Florence, one of the recommended activities on the website was having a drink or a meal on the rooftop terrace. I love rooftops - I think whoever invented the idea of putting tables and  a bar on the roof was a genius and I thank him or her for it. 
We booked dinner and I thought this dress from chicwish would be a perfect ensemble for a romantic sunset in Tuscany. The setting was absolutely stunning - arriving just before sunset we were able to enjoy the view with the burning pink sky and watch the stars settle into the night sky. Dinner was followed by a trip to Carraia for obscenely delicious gelato. About thirty flavors to choose from I chose white chocolate with pistachio and lemon shortcake. Sinful but I could have gone back for seconds ;) 






dress: chicwish; shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment