Friday, September 6, 2013

Florentine daydream






I have seen so many pictures of the carousel at the piazza della reppublicca that when I finally came across it with my own eyes, I understood immediately what all the fuss is about. The horses are incredibly elegant, dressed with feathers and colorful stones and the setting is just spectacular. We sat by the carousel finishing our gelato on Sunday night and the lights twinkling around the piazza were breathtaking. 




because when traveling in Italy, you never know when you'll be visiting a church, I chose my hottest pink cardigan as a cover up - much better than the medical looking frocks handed out at the entrance of some churches 

 when I saw this skirt on chicwish it had Florence written all over it in my mind. 


blouse: Old Navy (old); skirt: Chicwish; shoes: Zara; bag and cardigan: Forever XXI; sunnies: YSL 

No comments:

Post a Comment