Tuesday, September 24, 2013

head's up



On days that I know things will be particularly trying, I try to brighten up the mood by literally wearing brights or things that make me feel happy. Monday morning I paired a mix of my happiest brights with red lipstick and some of my favorite shoes for what I knew would be a challenging day. Other things I did throughout the day to keep my head out of the water were - listen to my favorite songs, write in colorful ink and take a walk after work. It's easy to get distracted and caught up in the mess that is real life, but it's even easier, at least I feel, to find and center yourself with the simplest pleasures. 



top and skirt: Forever XXI; shoes: Nine West (circa freshman year of college); necklace: Galeries Lafayette; watch: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment