Thursday, October 3, 2013

rediscovery


I love a lot of things about Paris, I know. One of those is the simple act of rediscovering parts of the city that were once habitual hangouts but have slowly moved out of our system. This weekend, we took a walk through Bercy Village and the park around the cinematheque and I remembered how much I enjoy that area - the park is really like an oasis in the middle of the city and I especially love the fact there are actual vineyards and a vegetable garden so close to home. 





top and jeans: Forever XXI; belt and flats: H&M; jacket: 'troc'd' from a friend; sunnies: YSL

1 comment:

  1. I love doing that in London. Particularly now we are planning to move soon ... I have started to remember all the places I used to love, and am determined to come back and visit them all once we've left (we won't be going far). In the meantime, I want to get to know as many new places as possible!

    ReplyDelete