Thursday, May 30, 2013

Date Night - Route 66






This week, we were off exploring the west of the United States – a first for monsieur and myself. One of our stops is on the historic Route 66. I can’t help but day dream of how animated and exciting Route 66 must have been in the old days, when travelling was a serious affair (I suppose it still is).
While nothing (or little) could be further from what I actually put together for our post-Grand Canyon dinner on the historic trail, I thought of what the western belles of the Route 66 hay day would wear for dinner, probably mixing  swingy summer florals and dainty gold accessories. I just might wear something like this once we are back in Florida and remember our quick zip through Williams, AZ.

skirt: Zara; top: H&M; sandals: Zara; hairband: River Island by way of Asos




No comments:

Post a Comment