Tuesday, March 12, 2013

imperial



After a short-sleeved weekend, I find it a little surprising to be under my warmest layers and blankets of snow once again. How to cope with a snowstorm (for Miami native standards, at least) in the middle of March? I doubled up on neckwear today - these two necklaces were sitting near each other in my drawer and I thought they looked a little "imperial" together - à la Napoleon in Egypt peut-être? The snowing hasn't stopped one second today, so let's see how I cope tomorrow when all I can think about are pastels, florals and saying goodbye to these black tights! 







necklaces, blouse and shoes: Forever XXI; skirt: Zara

1 comment:

  1. Love the way as you style the outfit. Simple black dress and statement necklace


    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete