Tuesday, February 19, 2013

whitman's sampler



Grey … the color of our brains and the limbo between black and white. That’s where I am, stuck on the verge of doing something great, feeling like I have so much potential bubbling inside me, and I’m just waiting for it to boil over and summer on the outside. Did I picture my life at 25 how it is now? No. Probably because I idealized my life at age 12 and thought 25 was so far away, but it’s hard telling my 12-year-old self she was wrong.

Forrest Gump may have been right when he said “life is like a box of chocolates,” but I wish that box was a Whitman’s Sampler – equipped with an instruction manual! 






jacket and booties: Asos, skirt: Old Navy; tee: H&M; booties; necklace: Forever XXI

3 comments:

  1. You are too cute, girl! Loving your style!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby, you are to cute! We are all in the same position at this moment when the weather is bad ans the time seems so long. We need light! And it'll soon come!!! Good luck and continue, you will succeed i'm sure!
    Valentine

    http://mylifewithvalentine.blogspot.fr/
    http://mylifewithvalentine.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete