Wednesday, February 22, 2012

why not?

Why not do your hair and wear bright lipstick when you don't feel like doing much else? It makes everything so much happier, and sometimes it's just enough to get you going in the right direction again. This morning was particularly bizarre - after snoozing one too many times, I wondered to myself 'what if i skipped school today?' The thought had barely left my brain when my eyes flung open - real life (and a real job) isn't exactly like school. And so, with an extra strong espresso and a reality check, these two simple additions helped me walk out the door with a smile.

shirt: H&M; skirt: Banana Republic; shoes and necklace: Forever XXI

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful outfit!!!!!!! You look great!!! I'm really glad to have found your blog! I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me!!! Thank you so much in advance! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete