Friday, February 3, 2012

12/24

I love the contrast of this classic school-girl blue on blue combo with the funkiness of these gold oxfords.
Sans accessories this outfit made me feel like a 12-year-old but avec, it's more appropriate for my 24-year old self. Last weekend, when I was looking for something warm, plane-friendly and fun enough for visiting Madrid all day, this is the mix I whipped up !

blouse: Ralph Lauren; sweater: Tommy Hilfiger; jeans and oxfords: Forever XXI; scarf (doubling as ear muffs): grandmother's; sunglasses: YSL

2 comments:

  1. love this outfit, simple yet effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete