Wednesday, February 15, 2012

dubliner

For last weekend's escapade adventure, I foolishly thought that single-digit positive temperatures (celcius) would be appropriate weather for shiny ballet flats. It was when I got out of the car at the airport on Saturday morning - ballet flats on my feet and no other shoes in my bag - that I realized, I still have a bit of learning to do on living and surviving a real winter.
Luckily in Dublin, the weather was quite a bit tamer than it was in Paris and two pairs of tights did just the trick to getting my toes back to where I could feel them.
This is what I wore (or at least what was visible) for our Sunday stroll - Sunday, also happening to be a very special day in the history of G and K!

dress (although it looks like a skirt): H&M; coat: Old Navy; flats: Zara; bag: Forever XXI; scarf: made by grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment