Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November

And just like that, it's November. It's hard to believe by these pictures, but I'll be bundled up till spring come a few days. I feel like lately, I've been getting the best of both worlds - the warm, sunny, welcoming feelings from being back home; and the sweet dreamyness of being in love with a new place and really enjoying making my new life from scratch - but being on the verge of opening a new chapter, I'm in for a harsh wake up call: The Real World!
That's next week but this is this week so for now, I'm enjoying soaking up the sun and being in my original element.

nails: Essie Aperitif

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos- the sea looks so clear!

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a little cold, but totally worth it if you can go to the beach so late in the year!!

    karina =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! i can't believe its november already either!!!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    www.zarnasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics!!
    If I tried to do that over here I would be frozen in, like, a nanosecond!! :D

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete