Monday, November 8, 2010

big girl


Last night I felt like a little girl getting ready for her first day of school - picking out her outfit, doing her hair, setting her alarm clock extra early, having a hard time falling asleep and wondering, "will they like me?" The only thing this little girl forgot was to change the time zone on her phone. Thankfully, something inside told her she was on the verge of oversleeping and stopped her from sleeping through the morning and into the afternoon!
I made it to work on time and with a few minutes to spare, just as I planned for my first day back. I couldn't be happier to be back at the office and into the regular swing of things.
The temperature has definitely taken a plunge since this weekend and I think it won't be long before the gloves and serious winter-wear comes out. In the mean time, I'll enjoy picking my outfits daily and using all the new goodies I found on my trip.
Happy Monday!!

dress and blazer: H&M; tights: Target; booties: Nine West

1 comment:

  1. Nice shots. Love your blog now a follower. Keep in touch!

    xx
    Sahi
    www.barelyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete