Tuesday, July 23, 2013

fake it till you make it


Last week, I learned I would be attending a meeting today with a potential new client. As much as I wish I were able to go out and splurge at times like these, the reality of my monetary situation keeps me at bay the majority of the time. Most of my disposable income, which let's face it, isn't much in my field of work, goes to travel, which at this stage in my life is perfectly fine with me. I know that in this kind of situation what you say is more important than how you look, but I'm a firm believer that when you look the part, it's that much better. 
None of the items I wore were more than $50 and I know I will wear each and every one of them millions of times in endless 'winning' (I hope) combinations. 




dress: H&M current collection 10 €; flower brooches: H&M current collection 3 and 4 €; shoes: Nine West s/s '13 on sale for about $45 

No comments:

Post a Comment