Monday, January 14, 2013

resolutions


because it's better late than never, here are a few of my resolutions for 2013 and beyond ... 

sparkle every day. no matter how i'm feeling, i'll take an extra two minutes to add some shine to my day that's sure to make me feel instantly better. 

breathe. some parts of last year seem like a blur when i look back, and i feel like i may have lost track of what's most important in life. this year, i plan on disconnecting and learning to step away from my desk at respectable hours. 

go on more dates. dinner dates, movie dates, cooking dates, picnics, brunch, museum dates ... spend more time together doing the little things that keep the magic alive ... 



make some 'me time'. taking more time for personal improvements and projects that are interesting to me; making more things at home, learning how to knit, working out, making use of my cook books so i don't feel bad about buying new ones like this or this ...


1 comment:

  1. I love how positive and down to earth your resolutions are!

    - Jacqueline xx

    www.the-prettylittlethings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete