Monday, July 16, 2012

Bastille Day


Bastille Day always makes me think of dancing in the streets and fabulous Parisian magic à la Audrey Hepburn and William Holden in Paris When it Sizzles. But under a rainy, slightly chilly Saturday, we opted for a trip to the Invalides where all the trucks and military machines that paraded down the Champs Elysées were parked for display. It was probably a little more exciting for monsieur than for moi, but I'll admit, I did have a little fun pretending to drive the jeeps! 
Paris put on its dancing shoes for Saturday's fireworks show - we watched it from our magnificent balcony with the perfect view, but walked by the disco ball clad Eiffel Tower on the way back to take a peek at the pre-festivity action. 




skirt, shirt and blazer: Forever XXI; flats and belt: H&M; bag: Longchamp with a Tommy Hilfiger scarf on the strap

1 comment:

  1. love your outfit! so french and chic! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow? would love my blog to be as good as yours :)x

    ReplyDelete