Sunday, January 2, 2011

Perfect Endings and New Beginnings

The last days of 2010 were unlike any holiday season I’ve ever experienced.

First of all, this was the first year of my twenty-three years of life, that I can truly say I had a white Christmas. The snow started falling on the day before Christmas Eve all over France and by the time we woke up Christmas morning, everything was covered in white. (Pictures of ski attempts will not be posted!)

Secondly, this was the first year I was away from my family – although it was weird not being with them on Christmas Eve and opening gifts around the tree in the morning followed by traditional festivities, this year, I realized, you don’t have to be physically near the people you love to feel their love around the holidays.

2010 was such an important year for me, full of exciting new adventures, trials, tribulations, great success and a lot of love and support – I cannot wait to see what the New Year will bring.

watch: Michael Kors gifted by my super fantastic boyfried; sweater: The Limited (old); skirt: Zara; headband: Forever XXI; capelet: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment