Wednesday, January 5, 2011

mustard and rain

This morning, the sun was shining brighter than it has since 2010 and the colors in the sky were breathtaking as I sipped my morning coffee. The sunshine didn't last however, and a light rain from this evening turned into a rain storm tonight when I took these pictures in which the lighting although not optimal, goes great with the weather, my mood and my skirt.
This mustard skirt is one of the many (bargain) purchases from my November trip home that have yet to be worn for the first time, and already I see it becoming one of my quick favorites easily transitioning from serious for work, as seen here, to laid back for the weekend. The color also makes me think I can transition it through the colder spring months and then again when the autumn comes.

sweater: The Limited (old); skirt; Old Navy; boots: Nine West; nails: Essie Big Spender

No comments:

Post a Comment