Saturday, June 1, 2013

San Francisco


When I was ten years old, my parents took us to San Francisco for the first time. It was the first time we went on a plane ride longer than an hour (the kids) and our first time out West. I remember the trip kind of vaguely, but remember for sure that following that trip, we started a series of trips across Europe and the East Coast that I will never forget. San Francisco was the last stop on monsieur's and my trip through the West this week, and I can safely say, I left my heart in San Francisco. I loved everything about the city - the neighborhoods, the hills, the parks, the houses, the people ... and the fact that for the most part, the weather was pretty cooperative. 



one: pants: Forever XXI; sweater: Gap; jacket: Zara; shoes: Keds 
two: pants and sweater: Forever XXI; sandals: ASOS
three: pants: Mango; sweater: Forever XXI; jacket: Zara; necklaces: Forever XXI and Gallerie Lafayette

No comments:

Post a Comment