Monday, October 22, 2012

roaring twenty five

I always said I would have a roaring twenties theme party to celebrate my quarter century. it's an important year (i suppose) and so why not bring it in with loads of sparkle and glam? here are some snaps from what ended up an incredibly fun birthday party.

with my wonderful sister who helped me put together my Zelda Fitzgerald-inspired look 


i followed this hair tutorial from the Beauty Department and added a few of my own tricks 


putting together a charleston/ foxtrot filled playlist for mood music

dress: American Eagle; hairband: Forever XXI; shoes: Zara

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the 1920's if I could choose the era I got to live in it would definitely be the 20's - Cute outfit!!

    http://the-prettylittlethings.blogspot.com.au/

    - Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete