Monday, May 21, 2012

day off uniform


May has an exceptional number of bank holidays which have made this one of the shortest months for me. For the past two weeks, I've turned off my alarm clock in the middle of the week and enjoyed a break in the work week to relax, catch up on reading and tv shows from back home, take long walks around the city and get things done I otherwise would have to wait for the weekend for. 
Last thursday, I threw on what has become my "day off uniform" of a crisp white tee, a pair of jeans and a cute pair of sandals to bring it all together, and went for a walk that ended under the rain and with an unexpected dinner date. On these lazy but productive afternoons, I can't help but feeling like a student again and the lingering feeling of a quickly approaching summer. Luckily for us, our summer dreams are about to become a reality as we prepare to take off at the end of the week! 



tee: Old Navy; jeans: Forever XXI; jacket and shoes: Zara; bag: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment